Broster Buchanan is delighted to be partnered with St Annes Community Services, to recruit a new Chief Financial Officer based in thier Leeds Office.
St Anne’s Community Services is a successful and highly regarded health and social care charity operating across the North of England. They provide a wide range of services, including nursing, residential care, domiciliary care and supported living for clients with learning disabilities and mental health, as well as a specialist provider of homelessness and substance misuse services. Their services are highly regarded by both CQC and the Local Authorities and this is evidenced through recent inspections with 96% of thier services rated ‘Good’. They are a Disability Confident Employer, Investors in People Accredited and a Mindful Employer.
Thier staff are thier greatest asset, they value them and want to support their careers and development. Working for St Anne’s is not just a job, it is a life experience based on supporting people to live their best life. They believe work should be empowering, something you enjoy it is why we are proud to be St Anne’s and proud to reward our colleagues.
Benefits for working at St Annes
- Competitive Rates of Pay (above the real living wage level)
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Refer A Friend Scheme – up to £250 (terms and conditions apply)
- Reward and Recognition Programme including annual staff awards ceremony and recognition of long service for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years
- Discounted Income Protection Scheme
- Free Parking At Most Sites/Offices
- 24 Hour Employee Assistance Programme through our Occupational Health Provider
- Flexible Working Opportunities
- Comprehensive Personal Development Plans to promote continuous opportunities for ongoing training and career development
Apply for the CFO role here: https://adr.to/yaooi
To find out more you can contact Lucy Rider at firstname.lastname@example.org