I have worked in talent for over 20 years, dedicated to accounting and finance recruitment within Yorkshire. I have recruited across all industry sectors, but in recent years have predominantly focussed on public sector and not-for-profit clients.
I have a genuine interest in the people that I work with, helping both candidates find the right job and clients secure the best talent for their team. I work hard to develop my networks for the long-term, and I know to achieve that every candidate and client I support has to receive the highest levels of service.
I am also an enthusiastic and supportive ally for Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, and proud to be a Mental Health Champion.
- Permanent, Interim, Contract, Temporary Recruitment
- Public Sector – NHS, Central Government, Local Authority, Housing, Education (HE, FE, Schools), Charity, Commerce & Industry, Financial Services, Practice
- Leeds based covering Yorkshire & Humberside (South, West, East, North Yorkshire) Huddersfield, Halifax, York, Bradford, Harrogate, Hull, Wakefield, Doncaster, Barnsley, Rotherham, Sheffield, Grimsby
Typical Roles / Jobs:
- Financial / Management Accountant, Finance Manager / Controller, Finance Director, Commercial Accountant, Financial Analyst
- Qualified CIMA / ACCA / ACA / CIPFA / Qualified by Experience / QBE
“My purpose cutting across everything I do is to help and support people to achieve their career goals so that I can positive improve their lives. I care deeply about helping candidates find them the right job, whilst ensuring clients secure the best candidates. Recruitment should always be more than a transaction, supporting people to perform to the best of their abilities throughout.
I’m here for the long term viewing every candidate and client as individuals requiring the highest level of service, this has led to ongoing relationships spanning years. I’m privileged to support people at all stages of their careers and organisations as they grow and develop. At Broster Buchanan our network of likeminded and experienced professionals allows you to access talent and opportunities nationally, but with localised and tailored delivery specific to your needs.”